With nearly 40% of the US population predicted to be freelancing or working as independent contractors by 2020, coworking spaces are redefining how we get shit done. These spaces reduce distractions you encounter at home or the coffee shop, boost productivity, spark creativity and foster a diverse, like-minded community.
Here at st@rtup, we take the philosophy of WE > ME so strongly that we made it our mission. That’s why st@rtup was founded in 2013: to facilitate innovation in local startups and bring the city of Harrisburg this culture of growth and collaboration. As a group we can accomplish more than we can on our own.
We started modestly, with an office of 3,000 square feet located at 1519
N 3rd Street in the heart of Midtown. Three years later, having outgrown our space, we moved to the newly remodeled, state of the art facility in the historic Moose Lodge building in Harrisburg with more than double the space – tripling our capacity.
We are beyond grateful for the community support we have received, and it strengthens our determination to continue investing in our city.
Why Work Here?
Our workspace has the tools and resources you need to get your great idea off the ground, and drawing support from our strong community will motivate and encourage you while you do what you love. You might even find your next client or your new collaboration partner sitting right next to you.
- Awesome Amenities | Fast wireless internet, fresh coffee & more.
- Conference and Meeting Rooms | Score big points with clients, meet with your team or take a conference call in these beautiful fully equipped spaces.
- Networking Events | Find clients, foster friendships and get involved.
- All Utilities Included | That’s right–internet, electricity, water, … coffee.
- Grow Your Business | It’s a place to collaborate, network and learn.
- Work Here, Live Here | Commute-free is the way to be! Some of the classiest pads in town, Boas Street Flats, are just an elevator ride away.
- We connect dreamers and doers, thinkers and tinkerers.